discuss: [ndeepak@mantraonline.com: Can I contribute a presentation on Linux?]

Subject: Re: [ndeepak@mantraonline.com: Can I contribute a presentation on Linux?]
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jul 2001 21:54:06 -0000

On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 11:05:46AM -0700, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:

> He could convert it to StarOffice presentation format.

Sure. If it's a lot easier and quicker to do screenshots, that might
be good, so we can decide whether the effort of conversion is merited.

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, David Merrill wrote:
>
> >On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 10:48:09PM +0100, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> >> It could be interesting if converted to a linux readable format.
> >>
> >> I could try a powerpoint reader on a windows machine to make jpg screenshots?
> >
> >Okay, so we can at least take a look at it. Thanks,
> >

> --
> --
> <COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
> <PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
> <PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
> <WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
> --
> Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
> start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.
> --

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####

Real programmers don't write in BASIC.  Actually, no programmers write in
BASIC after reaching puberty.