discuss: Cheat sheet

Subject: Re: Cheat sheet
From: Randy Kramer ####@####.####
Date: 10 Apr 2001 17:01:47 -0000

Can I say great minds think alike?

Wikis are a good thing!

I've been working on starting a TWiki on SourceForge (project WikiLearn)
that is intended to do something similar, but I was planning to focus
primarily on Windows --> Linux.  It's taken a long time, but I now (once
again) think I'm within a month (or less -- tax time is now the problem)
of setting this up.  I plan to cover the same subjects at different
levels, like beginner and advanced (or beginner and reminder).

Here are some examples of pages I had set up on another wiki
(unfortunately, that wiki is defective -- the search and edit functions
have not been working properly since sometime in December):

http://www.clug.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?UsingFtpBeginner
http://www.clug.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?UsingFtpReminder

(The reminder page is intended to be the "one-liner" type thing, it
could use a little more editing, since someone added some comments.
(The comments are good and appreciated, I just want to edit it to
condense it again.)

If you'd like, when I get the wiki working, I'll invite you over to take
a look and participate.  (I was looking for someone to adminster the
TWikis on SourceForge -- a few people volunteered but made no progress,
so, I'm learning to do it myself.  Takes time, but I'm close.)  If you
can set up the TWikis for me on SourceForge, let me know.

Randy Kramer