discuss: ready to publish

Subject: ready to publish
From: Gerardo Arnaez ####@####.####
Date: 1 Aug 2003 01:10:03 -0000

hi all
I have to documents updated.
One I really need to et published since it regards wht
Wireless Lynkssy has changed its drivers for the new
version and a lot of people have been asking questions

Anyway, please update Wireless-linksys howto

Also I have noticed that I use the cvs to update.
and do

cvs ci -m "-ready for publish"
Wireless-Link-sys-WPC11.sgml

It seems that the "read for publish" doesnt get throuw
to the list even though I see Mailing
Generating notification message...
Generating notification message... done.

Any ideas

anyway, Please update

both the Medicine-linux howto
and the Wireless-linksys how to.