discuss: LDP Weekly News for 2001-02-22

Subject: LDP Weekly News for 2001-02-22
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 19 Feb 2001 21:29:48 -0000

I've compiled the weekly news for submission to the LWN. I will be
sending these every week on Tuesday night, to give them time to
integrate it. I will add any document announcements that come in late,
but otherwise it will be submitted as it is right now.

Please review and send corrections. Especially David Lawyer, please
review the "Out Of Date Publication Warning" section.

http://www.lupercalia.net/ldpwn/

Thanks,

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####
                                       Finger me for my public key

Colvard's Logical Premises:
	All probabilities are 50%.
	Either a thing will happen or it won't.

Colvard's Unconscionable Commentary:
	This is especially true when dealing with someone you're attracted to.

Grelb's Commentary:
	Likelihoods, however, are 90% against you.