discuss: Re: BTinternet PPP HOWTO

Subject: Re: BTinternet PPP HOWTO
From: Poet/Joshua Drake ####@####.####
Date: 31 Oct 2001 03:44:37 -0000

Hello,

The LDP has the conversion capability already. Just email it to gferg, he
has DocParse.

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.