discuss: linuxdocs CN domain and keyword

Subject: Re: linuxdocs CN domain and keyword
From: David Ranch ####@####.####
Date: 30 Aug 2017 17:19:16 +0100

Hello David,

Strange it was marked as spam but that happens I suppose.

I do agree they might be trying to use it for nefarious reasons but I
don't know what ICANN can/would do here since this request is to make
the new domain a geo-type domain (add the .cn suffix) which is
technically no longer a .org domain.  I imagine they were probing around
and I'm not sure why they contacted me for a domain I never owned and I
was only one of many many Linuxdoc publishers that had their work posted
on that domain.

I'll leave it be but I did want to bring this to the group so we are all
aware.

--David