discuss: linuxdocs CN domain and keyword

Subject: linuxdocs CN domain and keyword
From: David Ranch ####@####.####
Date: 23 Aug 2017 16:43:31 +0100

Hello Everyone,

David Ranch here.. the maintainer of the IP Masquerade and TrinityOS doc
sets (both are getting rather old).  I received the below message and
while it could be spam, I don't think it is.  In various documents and
web searches, there are a LOT of references to linuxdoc.org which used
to be THE domain to use other than the tldp.org domain.  Linuxdoc.org
now seems to be a parked domain. For example:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Adv-Routing-HOWTO.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Bash-Prompt-HOWTO.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Virtual-Services-HOWTO.html
    etc

Does the group here have any concern about this domain being parked,
moving to China, etc?  Is there really any trademark or infringement
concerns here?  Their email states their new domains would unique as
they are adding the .cn country suffix but I thought I'd bring this up.
As to my legacy documents, I assume I should update them to use
"tldp.org" domain?

--David