discuss: Internet discussion re LDP. Request someone take over my HOWTO's

Subject: Re: Internet discussion re LDP. Request someone take over my HOWTO's
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 16 Nov 2016 08:25:43 +0000

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 11:44:05PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting David Lawyer ####@####.####
>
> > I'm still in fair health but had a mini-stroke a couple of years ago where
> > I collapsed on the sidewalk and thus may drop dead at any time.
>
> Sorry to hear about your ill health episode, David, and I hope you
> continue to recover and are around to annoy your enemies for decades to
> come!

You misunderstood.  My mini-stroke didn't seem to do any damage per an MRI
scan.  So there is nothing to recover from.  But I do have some brain
damage (from other causes) that is typical for people my age.  For
example: I don't think as fast as I used to.   While I'm still capable of
writing good Linux documentation I have higher priorities like improving
on my writings on my website, repairing our car and house, exercising for
health, etc.  I think my life expectancy is several more years, but who
knows?  And besides, it may take more than several years to find people to
take over my howtos so I want to provide notice far in advance:-)