discuss: My email broken. Can't participate in discuss

Subject: Re: My email broken. Can't participate in discuss
From: "Martin A. Brown" ####@####.####
Date: 19 Mar 2016 21:48:57 +0000

Greetings Dave,

>I've got a new ISP that blocks all ports except 80 (html) so I
>can't use it for email except via html.

Wow!  That sounds rather unfortunate (and also a bit backwards).

>Also, my old ISP was supposed to continue my email service, but
>when I logon I find my mailbox empty.  My old (and new) ISP
>provides no support and my attempts to contact my old ISP hasn't
>worked. So for the time being, I will not be able to participate in
>the discuss list.  The actual situation is more complex than
>outlined above.  Anything sent to ####@####.#### may bounce.

We will be here upon your return to normal email stability.  The web
interface to the ezmlm mail archive is available here, in case you
want to try to poke through that list to see what messages may have
never made it to your email address:

  http://lists.tldp.org/go.to?list=discuss&cmd=monthbythread&month=201603

Best of luck in dealing with that frustration,

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown
http://linux-ip.net/