discuss: volunteering for some TLDP work

Subject: Re: volunteering for some TLDP work
From: Mark Komarinski ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jan 2016 02:28:26 +0000

On 1/26/2016 8:43 PM, Martin A. Brown wrote:
> Hello there Mark,
>
>> I'd like to help with the LDP Guide work.  About time I got back into this.
> I remember seeing your name a bunch, several years ago.
>
> I notice that you are one of the authors of the current LDP guide.
>
> I think it would be wonderful to once again be a vibrant
> organization that would draw people to publish their documentation
> with us.  What would you like to do with the LDP Guide?
Whatever you need done.  I'm quite rusty on both Docbook and the current
submission processes, so I'd need to get back up to speed on that, then
get information on what the new processes are and update.  I honestly
haven't touched either in probably 10 years (shows how long I've been
lurking).

-Mark