discuss: Linux Documentation needs much work and ideas

Subject: Re: Linux Documentation needs much work and ideas
From: Zhi An Ng ####@####.####
Date: 26 Dec 2012 19:40:10 +0000

I think *Roger* made a good point, we should just *get things moving first
without worrying* so much about licenses, since we are not profiting from
this. On top of this *David* also mentioned about documentation being by
free LDP license by default.

*David*, now that you mentioned it, I didn't really think of it that way. I
was referring perhaps systems that no one uses anymore. But you are right
we can't possibly know which systems are used, and which aren't. So I think
we *should not remove documentation*, in the event that we need them.

On another note, I am still *unable to log in to wiki*, can anyone log in?

Also does anyone know who the "admin" of TLDP, or the wiki, is? (Honestly
I'm pretty new so I don't, apologies)

Sincerely,
Zhi An