discuss: Linux Documentation needs much work and ideas

Subject: RE: Linux Documentation needs much work and ideas
From: "Paul Hendricksen" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Dec 2012 18:56:12 +0000

Roger is onto something.

To top that, I have to read it myself, but I do think there is a "time"
expiration or something.  And if we move the documentation from one medium
as-is, then it can surly be modified. If there is a need for a second
version of the document to be made and the original content needs to be
modified, we can use the fancy typography tools to strike through the
current information and modify it to the new.

Respectfully,

Paul Hendricksen