discuss: Spelling & Grammar Corrections for NCurses Programming HOWTO

Subject: Re: [discuss] Spelling & Grammar Corrections for NCurses Programming HOWTO
From: Charles Curley ####@####.####
Date: 1 Nov 2011 18:52:22 +0000

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:34:17 -0700
Rick Moen ####@####.#### wrote:

>  As I said upthread, just
> go grab a copy of ldp.dsl.  Plonk a copy of it down into the same
> directory as the HOWTO's DocBook SGML file
> (NCURSES-Programming-HOWTO.sgml).

Excellent writeup, Rick. Thank you.

Two addenda:

First, the ldp docbook style sheets are available for Debian and
Ubuntu users:

root@dragon:~# apt-cache search ldp-doc
ldp-docbook-dsssl - The Linux Documentation Project's DSSSL stylesheets
ldp-docbook-xsl - The Linux Documentation Project's XSL stylesheets
root@dragon:~#

Given the DTD, I'd install just the DSSL style sheets.

Second, I recommend Roger install the book DocBook: The Definitive
Guide, available for Debian and Ubuntu users as docbook-defguide.