discuss: Modernization/Re-Design of Website

Subject: Re: [discuss] Modernization/Re-Design of Website
From: "." ####@####.####
Date: 26 Apr 2011 11:50:32 +0100

Look as if a lot got accomplished in the short period that I was
sleeping. Good to see.

I'll be out and about for the next week. This weekend I'd be glad to
help edit/organize/whatever is needed if it's not already done.

Before I take off I'd like to apologize for my hasty attitude with
Rick, I think I could have shown more constraint when posting.

See you all Saturday.
-Paul