discuss: Modernization/Re-Design of Website

Subject: Re: [discuss] Modernization/Re-Design of Website
From: "." ####@####.####
Date: 26 Apr 2011 04:16:38 +0100

Exactly my feeling as well. What JDD wants is both a wiki and static
copy. Rick, making his point very clear, is that there is no standard.
But JDD is the fearless leader, so I'd say use DocBook after writing
it, keep the office suite copy and cut and paste for that to the two
different formats.

I know that sounds like a lot of work, I'm devising a plan to propose
to the group to simplify that process.

-Paul