discuss: Modernization/Re-Design of Website

Subject: Re: [discuss] Modernization/Re-Design of Website
From: "." ####@####.####
Date: 24 Apr 2011 06:50:27 +0100

First of all: Rick! Dude, settle down. No one cares, email him your
damn self and stop cluttering my inbox with your prissy rants and
bashes.

Second, we are going in circles. The LDP has already gone both routes.
Now on to the next stage: develop a way, a group, or method to edit
the relevant HOWTOs and publish them to the wiki, but at the same time
sustaining the old-school LDP documents for viewing, downloading, and
editing.

Perhaps, one database for all the HOWTOs to be published, and
displayed on both the traditional LDP and the newer wiki?

But I'm sure we all agree that the site needs a serious makeover on both ends.
-Paul