discuss: Updates to the bzip2 HOWTO

Subject: Updates to the bzip2 HOWTO
From: Borden Rhodes ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jan 2011 18:37:21 +0000

Good evening, list,

I decided to try my hand at some documentation so I decided to
practice on the bzip2 HOWTO on http://wiki.tldp.org/Bzip2 .  I'm only
got halfway through in about 2 hours.  I'll summarise and explain my
changes on the discussion page.

*This is not my candidacy to become the maintainer for the Bzip2
HOWTO. It simply hasn't been touched since 1999 and a number of the
commands and links were woefully outdated*

Lemmie know your comments,

Borden