discuss: TLDP planet and blogs?

Subject: Re: [discuss] TLDP planet and blogs?
From: "Svetoslav Petkov Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jan 2009 15:53:03 +0000

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 5:41 PM, jdd for http://tldp.org ####@####.####

> Svetoslav Petkov Chukov a écrit :
> > On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM, jdd for http://tldp.org ####@####.####
> >wrote:
>
> >> http://www.planetplanet.org/
> >>
> >> but do we have things to aggregate?
> >>

> > Things? What do you mean? Of course, we can attach our Planet to this
> list.
> > But we should, at first, have the planet ready, then all our blogs will
> go
> > to the Planet.
> >
> As long as I understand, planet is only an agregator
>
> "Planet is an awesome 'river of news' feed reader. It downloads news
> feeds published by web sites and aggregates their content together
> into a single combined feed, latest news first"
>
> so we have to have first blogs, before being able to agregate something
>
> jdd

Yes, of course. For the blogs, we can use our current blogs or new blogs
dedicated especially to the TLDP. I prefer new blogs installed on the
"reggae" but actually this will make the blog writings hard. I have already
a blog and I suppose other people have already so, we can just export our
RSS feeds to the Planet even now.

The things we need: Blogs and Planet.
Blogs - We can use our current blogs or we can install new blog system (like
Wordpress) on "reggae".
Planet - It needs installation on reggae.

--
Svetoslav Petkov Chukov