discuss: help to generate HTML from SGML

Subject: help to generate HTML from SGML
From: Fernando Boaglio ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jan 2009 06:23:41 +0000

Hi,

I have finally finished my translation and now I would like to generate the HTML output.

The document is pretty old, this is its header:

<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN">

I tried with openjade without success:

[fb@cascao howto]$ openjade -V nochunks -t sgml -i html -d /home/fb/workspace/howto/bkp/HOWTO/ldp.dsl#html -E 2  /home/fb/workspace/howto/linux-gamers-howto-br.sgml > linux-gamers-howto-br.html
openjade:/home/fb/workspace/howto/linux-gamers-howto-br.sgml:33:0:E: character data is not allowed here
openjade:/home/fb/workspace/howto/linux-gamers-howto-br.sgml:34:0:E: character data is not allowed here
openjade:I: maximum number of errors (2) reached; change with -E option
[fb@cascao howto]$

Is there any easy way to convert this?

Thanks and happy 2009! =)

 []'s