discuss: TLDP forums?

Subject: TLDP forums?
From: "Svetoslav Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Nov 2008 12:03:44 +0000

We have completed the first task of creating the Wiki. But now we have to
accomplish even harder tasks. In order to do that work better and to
strengthen our social connections,  we need  a place where we all could
discuss some questions and share opinions and thoughts.
What do you think about forum?  Since we have a machine now it is not so
hard to install it. I think we should use every resource we have. So, we
have a server and I suspect that server is not under high load so, it is
better to use it.

--
Svetoslav Chukov