discuss: LDP staff. YES, YOU!!!

Subject: Re: [discuss] LDP staff. YES, YOU!!!
From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fabr=EDcio_Godoy?=" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Sep 2008 16:10:16 +0100

I subscribed for this list to announce a translation work to "Introduction
to Linux - A Hands on Guide" Book.
I've created a site to centralize all translations work of this book.
Brazilian Portuguese is already working on translating.

The pages not is totally created, but is already in use in
http://intro-linux.googlecode.com/
Any suggestion and help are welcome.

2008/9/24 Leonardo Coelho ####@####.####