discuss: pending subjects

Subject: Re: [discuss] pending subjects
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 23 Sep 2008 11:16:43 +0100

mhydra a écrit :

> Wow, It will be a great year for us.

hope so :-)

 As I see the things, TLDP will
> persist to most of the top distributions.

hope so :-)))

> That is really great for me. Did you remember how we started? With a
> conversation about wikis, documents, pages....
> At the beginning of the year I thought only how to save the existing
> documents and keep them up-to-date.
> I am really happy now to see how TLDP is going.  And the next year
> will be even more excited.

it's not always easy to know where the work have to be done the most
usefully. I was many years not really knowing what was the LDP - in
fact it was the fact that Guylhem Aznar was a friend and the tldp
leader that made me write my first HOWTO.

I xas years also thinking LDP was working without problem. the discuss
list, of course, time to time got trolled by the wiki subject :-))

But the last discussion probably showed the LDP was a primary goal and
needed badly hands

we now have to make more people understand this :-)

but right now we are only a handfull to work really, so we have to
keep some time delay to have things done. end of 2009 is not that easy
to keep as a full working LDP limit

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net