discuss: Contacting TLDP authors. Share your thoughts.

Subject: Re: [discuss] Contacting TLDP authors. Share your thoughts.
From: "Gianluca Ciccarelli" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Sep 2008 20:30:41 +0100

My humble opinion is that the author *must* sign his mail with a known
signature, unless we own an official mail address they indicated for
contact. In this case, it should be their duty not to let anyone but
themselves use that mail address.

For example, if I put my mail address in a howto I wrote, and you send
a mail to that address and receive a reply, then I think the reply is
authentic, or that the author made a big mistake (but the
responsibility is his in both cases).

What do you think?

2008/9/14 Svetoslav P. Chukov ####@####.####

--