discuss: I would like to maintain and rewrite Mandrake book for TLDP

Subject: I would like to maintain and rewrite Mandrake book for TLDP
From: "Alexey Eremenko" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Feb 2007 15:46:18 -0000

hi all !

I would like to take an excellent Mandrake book, and modify it
according to our needs.

Links:
http://www.mandriva.com/en/community/resources/documentation
http://doc.mandrivalinux.com/MandrakeLinux/101/en/Command-Line.html/

The only problem is that I don't know the book's license.

Please help me find out it's license

I'm thinking about committing this to TLDP. (after making more
generic, distro-neutral)
This book is unique in that it offers a very easy way for the Linux
beginners to start understanding Linux concepts, and moving all the
way forward until the newbie is capable of building a kernel.

-Alexey Eremenko. (openSUSE user)