discuss: Thread: can u unsub me?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: can u unsub me?
From: adam hyde ####@####.####
Date: 14 Dec 2009 10:58:37 +0000

hi,

Sorry, I could not find info on the list url about how to
unsubscribe...i'm hoping this does it without going to the list. If not,
my apologies, and could someone explain to me the process?

many thanks

adam

--
Adam Hyde
Founder FLOSS Manuals

"Free manuals for free software"
http://www.flossmanuals.net/about

Subject: Re: [discuss] can u unsub me?
From: Paul Sutton ####@####.####
Date: 14 Dec 2009 11:54:11 +0000

From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 14 Dec 2009 12:08:02 +0000

Le 14/12/2009 11:58, adam hyde a écrit :
> hi,
>
> Sorry, I could not find info on the list url about how to
> unsubscribe...i'm hoping this does it without going to the list. If not,
> my apologies, and could someone explain to me the process?

sure :-)

it's in the headers. Look at the mail source of

####@####.####

it's also explained on the mailing list page of the wiki (linked from
the top of the home page)

it's the same, but without the "##L=##H" (frankly, I don't know the
use of this part)

to work it have top be done from the adress subscribed. then you will
receive a confirmation message. simply reply to this message to be
unsubscribed

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net