discuss: Thread: Re: TLDP mirrors

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: TLDP mirrors
From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2004 08:27:38 -0000

Subject: TLDP mirrors
From: Charles Curley ####@####.####
Date: 20 Dec 2009 03:01:44 +0000

I have Google Alerts set up to search on my name and alert me if it
shows up. Having contributed a HOWTO, mirrors of that show who is
mirroring TLDP. This one just came in:

http://docswell.berlios.de/docbytyp.php?DocsWell_Session=783e4903e009a3587e0323c5836e1daf&typ=3&by=&iter=5

Do you guys want me to drop an email on the list when one shows up?

Would other folks care to do the same? Of course, you may not want to
know where your writing has been. :-)

Subject: Re: [discuss] TLDP mirrors
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 20 Dec 2009 09:18:02 +0000

Le 20/12/2009 04:01, Charles Curley a écrit :
> I have Google Alerts set up to search on my name and alert me if it
> shows up. Having contributed a HOWTO, mirrors of that show who is
> mirroring TLDP. This one just came in:
>
> http://docswell.berlios.de/docbytyp.php?DocsWell_Session=783e4903e009a3587e0323c5836e1daf&typ=3&by=&iter=5
>
> Do you guys want me to drop an email on the list when one shows up?
>
> Would other folks care to do the same? Of course, you may not want to
> know where your writing has been. :-)

why not? and may be relate it to:

http://wiki.tldp.org/RecentChanges

where you can see the mirrors updates (official mirrors)

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net