discuss: Thread: new site colors

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: new site colors
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 26 May 2009 10:34:28 +0100

Ser asked friends of him to propose us a new wiki layout and css for
the whole site (If I understand well)

The proposed color is here:
http://wiki.tldp.org/jdd?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=ldp_main_v3.png

We have to give an answer just now :-(

Do you see any important reason why we should not go on and do the
move, that is make the LDP Web site consistent?

thanks
jdd
--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project
http://wiki.tldp.org

Subject: Re: [discuss] new site colors
From: Svetoslav Chukov ####@####.####
Date: 26 May 2009 10:41:33 +0100

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:29 PM, jdd ####@####.#### wrote:

> Ser asked friends of him to propose us a new wiki layout and css for
> the whole site (If I understand well)
>
> The proposed color is here:
> http://wiki.tldp.org/jdd?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=ldp_main_v3.png

Very nice. I like it. The old wiki theme was ugly.
Do you notice that we are moving TLDP forward again? Just like the last
year.

--
Svetoslav Chukov

From: Brandon Wigfield ####@####.####
Date: 26 May 2009 14:13:07 +0100

I'll agree that this newer style looks nicer.

--
Brandon Wigfield
From: Dafydd Crosby ####@####.####
Date: 26 May 2009 23:21:23 +0100