discuss: Thread: Doubt about IRC

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Doubt about IRC
From: Simon Fuenzalida ####@####.####
Date: 1 May 2009 18:08:10 +0100

Hi.

I have problems to connect to the IRC Channel.
I don't know which IP I need to put, and the port. If you could explain some
steps, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

--
Simón Fuenzalida Dinator

From: Svetoslav Chukov ####@####.####
Date: 1 May 2009 18:19:27 +0100

The channel is available on the Freenode server. I suppose it is
freenode.net. About the port... please, try the default port configuration
for the freenode server.
But, have in mind that the IRC channel is not frequently visited. If you
wish to chat for TLDP you can contact me in my ICQ: 216892740
Also, if other people want to chat about TLDP, let's create something like
an ICQ network. I am always available on ICQ.

--
Svetoslav Chukov

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Simon Fuenzalida ####@####.####

From: Sergiusz Pawlowicz ####@####.####
Date: 1 May 2009 18:22:06 +0100

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 15:55, Simon Fuenzalida
####@####.#### wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have problems to connect to the IRC Channel.
> I don't know which IP I need to put, and the port. If you could explain some
> steps, I would be very grateful.

Hello, we operate using freenode irc network:

http://freenode.net/using_the_network.shtml

Connect to their servers, and then join #tldp channel.

From: Robert M Parten II ####@####.####
Date: 1 May 2009 18:35:20 +0100

There isn't much activity there, I think we need more communication
within that channel to bring in more people. You can catch me there as:

envirocbr or rbparten

Thanks

--
Robert M Parten II