discuss: Thread: pptpd debian sarge problem

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: pptpd debian sarge problem
From: ####@####.####
Date: 24 Apr 2008 15:50:52 +0100

Hi i installed sucessfully pptpd on debian sarge. I have MPPE encryption. All looks okey. I started the daemon and make vpn connection to my debian box from windows xp box. I'm connected sucessfully and getting my ip address from pptpd server, but my defaut gateway is 0.0.0.0 ( i don't know why ) ?? What i doing to fix this?
Subject: Re: [discuss] pptpd debian sarge problem
From: Filipus Klutiero ####@####.####
Date: 24 Apr 2008 16:31:45 +0100

Le April 24, 2008 10:48:34 am ####@####.#### vous avez écrit :
> Hi i installed sucessfully pptpd on debian sarge. I have MPPE encryption.
> All looks okey. I started the daemon and make vpn connection to my debian
> box from windows xp box. I'm connected sucessfully and getting my ip
> address from pptpd server, but my defaut gateway is 0.0.0.0 ( i don't know
> why ) ?? What i doing to fix this?

Please ask on a Debian support ressource, such as debian-user. This mailing
list is not for user support.