discuss: Thread: chisco invites you to GotoMy.com

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: chisco invites you to GotoMy.com
From: ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2008 18:39:39 -0400

                                            chisco is a member of GotoMy.com and is inviting you to join our new community site!

                                            chisco Says:

                                            WELCOM

                                            Join GotoMy.com and you will instantly be connected to the community of the future.

                                            Click here to visit my profile!
                                            http://chisco.gotomy.com

                                            What is GotoMy.com?
                                            ==========================
                                            Is the online community web site of the future.
                                            GotoMy.com offers every member an affilaite system that lets them
                                            get a % of every ad they see, and every ad their friends see.

                                            Click here for more information!
                                            http://www.gotomy.com/affiliate/?memberid=804&tarid=2

                                            Join today and get!
                                            >> Your own custom profile
                                            >> create your own photo albums
                                            >> upload unlimited number of photos
                                            >> Easily created skins
                                            >> Edit your layout
                                            >> Stay connected with te community
                                            >> Write and recieve comments with friends
                                            >> Create unlimited blogs
                                            >> Join a club, or create your own
                                            >> And Much More...

                                            Get started today!
                                            http://www.gotomy.com/affiliate/?memberid=804

                                            You received this email because someone who knows you
                                            sent you an invitation to join them on GotoMy.com

                                            If you feel this is spam please contact us at ####@####.####
                                            Thank you