discuss: Thread: Re: Article Suggestion

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Fwd: Article Suggestion
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2008 12:51:42 -0400

hello, what do you think about it?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jon Weber ####@####.####
Date: Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:51 AM
Subject: Article Suggestion
To: ####@####.####

Linux Documentation Project -
 Awhile back I wrote up a document on "Remastering Boothbox" that explained
 in detail how to remaster the Boothbox distro. The document is applicable to
 those with any level of Linux knowledge including those with no knowledge at
 all. While the document pertains specifically to Boothbox, it isn't too big
 a stretch to mold it into a broad Remastering document. Or maybe create a
 Generic Remastering document with distro specific links for documents like
 this one.

 This document can be found here as a *.doc
 file<http://www.webs05.com/Boothbox/Documentation/RemasteringBoothbox_HOWTO.doc>.
 If you need an HTML version just let me know and I will gladly whip that up
 for you.

 Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.
Subject: Re: [discuss] Fwd: Article Suggestion
From: "Ali, Saqib" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2008 13:14:30 -0400

I wouldn't mind seeing a broad remastering HOWTO......

saqib
http://doctrina.wordpress.com/