discuss: Thread: Suggesting a new HOWTO "PPP+Slirp+EQL" to be added to TLDP

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Suggesting a new HOWTO "PPP+Slirp+EQL" to be added to TLDP
From: "Ivanov Dimitar" ####@####.####
Date: 23 May 2007 16:42:23 -0000

Hi,

I've written a howto about load-balancing multiple ppp-slirp links over ssh by using the kernel device driver "eql" for increasing the connection bandwidth. I think that the topic may be interesting for Linux users working with PPP, Slirp, and/or VPN. Hence, I want to suggest it to be added to TLDP. The document "PPP+Slirp+EQL-HOWTO.txt" is in plain text and is available at http://www.mirendom.org/docs.html

In case you find this howto useful, I would like to submit it for review.

Regards
Dimitar Ivanov