discuss: Thread: ARM Microcontroller development HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: ARM Microcontroller development HOWTO
From: "Martin Hinner" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Feb 2007 17:58:54 -0000

Hi,

  a couple of years ago I have started with the following HOWTO:

http://martin.hinner.info/ARM-Microcontroller-HOWTO/ARM-Microcontroller-HOWTO.html

   I haven't got time to finish it yet, but anyway ... I think it
might be useful for other people even if it's not complete. From my
point of view it helps Linux if embedded developers can use it (wrong,
it helps the DEVELOPERS if they use Linux, but it's also benefit for
Linux community). Please consider including this HOWTO in official LDP
HOWTOs.

Let me know your thoughts (I am on the list).

Best,

Martin