discuss: Thread: How to on "Booting Linux from DiskOnChip"

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: How to on "Booting Linux from DiskOnChip"
From: "Rohit Agarwal" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Apr 2006 15:31:21 -0000

Hello,
I have written a How to for "Booting Linux from Flash Drives:DiskOnChip"
I would like to contribute to the TLDP.
The document is available at
http://www.geocities.com/vickys_box/howto_Diskonchip.pdf
and
http://www.geocities.com/vickys_box/howto_Diskonchip.doc

Kindly reply me about the status of the document as soon as possible

Regards
Rohit

Rohit Agarwal
Mtech (II Yr)
International Institute of Information Technology,
Bangalore,India
mobile:+91 9886553734
email: ####@####.####
       ####@####.####
Subject: Re: [discuss] How to on "Booting Linux from DiskOnChip"
From: "Mahesh Pai" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Apr 2006 15:36:52 -0000

On 9 Apr 2006 15:29:58 -0000, Rohit Agarwal ####@####.#### wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/vickys_box/howto_Diskonchip.pdf
> and
> http://www.geocities.com/vickys_box/howto_Diskonchip.doc
>
> Kindly reply me about the status of the document as soon as possible

Is it possible to make a plain text / html formatted version available?
From: Evgueni Tzvetanov ####@####.####
Date: 11 Apr 2006 02:25:40 -0000

Too complicated. There are much simpler ways and especially without
using DOS!

Regards!

From: "Rohit Agarwal" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Apr 2006 17:18:31 -0000

  Hi Paul,

Thanks for your proof reading. I wanted to know if you are one of the reviewers for TLDP.In case you are, would you like to officially review the document and convert it to the format as per TLDP standards.
Just for information sake I wrote a How To few months back " Libdc1394 library for firewire camera" that was reviewed by Tabatha Marshal and got published in Jan 2006.

Please mail me as soon as possible .

Regards,
Rohit

From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 19 Apr 2006 14:20:34 -0000

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Evgueni Tzvetanov wrote:

> Too complicated. There are much simpler ways and especially without
> using DOS!

That seems like a valid argument to me.  Evgueni, can you explain this?

Thanks,

Tille.

- --
Machtelt Garrels                ####@####.####
Review Coordinator    	 	http://www.tldp.org/authors/

My Penguin, my freedom.         http://tille.xalasys.com

> >Hello,
> >I have written a How to for "Booting Linux from Flash Drives:DiskOnChip"
> >I would like to contribute to the TLDP.
> >The document is available at
> >http://www.geocities.com/vickys_box/howto_Diskonchip.pdf
> >and
> >http://www.geocities.com/vickys_box/howto_Diskonchip.doc
> >
> >Kindly reply me about the status of the document as soon as possible
> >

> >Regards
> >Rohit
> >
> >***************************************************
> >Rohit Agarwal
> >Mtech (II Yr)
> >International Institute of Information Technology,
> >Bangalore,India
> >mobile:+91 9886553734
> >email: ####@####.####
> >       ####@####.####
> >

> ______________________
> http://lists.tldp.org/

- --
My Penguin, my freedom.		http://tille.xalasys.com
Books:				http://writers.fultus.com/garrels

From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 19 Apr 2006 14:31:32 -0000

From: Evgueni Tzvetanov ####@####.####
Date: 20 Apr 2006 02:54:41 -0000

I have already told the author, that I am under NDA and can not disclose
any information that is in the line of my work, but I have pointed out
how to find information and given some hints. There is a lot of
information out there, only one has to find it.

Best regards!
Evgueni