discuss: Thread: Re: Proposed modification of Manifesto. Last chance to object.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Proposed modification of Manifesto. Last chance to object.
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 19 Feb 2006 10:39:21 -0000

I just belatedly replied to the message of Siward de Groot regarding
my proposed change to a section of the LDP Manifesto.  I think we have
had a consensus to modify the Manifesto per my draft that I posted on
30 Oct. 2005 which was a slight modification to what I posted on 5
Oct. 2005.  Any objections to to making this change?  There's been a
lot of time to think this over.  If you can't find my Oct. 2005
email, look at the one I just posted today (19 Feb. 2006) but it's
not as easy to read (It has my proposal lines prefixed by > |).

Other sections need changing too, but that can be done later on.

			David Lawyer
From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 20 Feb 2006 14:24:52 -0000