discuss: Thread: TCP Keepalive HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: TCP Keepalive HOWTO
From: Fabio Busatto ####@####.####
Date: 28 Nov 2005 08:53:56 -0000

Hi all, finally I've a draft version of my howto about
tcp keepalive implementation.

I'd like to have some feedback before close it and submit
to the review process, you can find it at the following URL:

http://libkeepalive.sourceforge.net/docs/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO

By now it's in text format, I'm working to learn DocBook so
I can convert it with no effort for the TLDP community.

Waiting for your comments.
Fabio
--
Fabio Busatto ####@####.####