discuss: Thread: Some removed HOWTOs reappeared?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Some removed HOWTOs reappeared?
From: Frank Lichtenheld ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2005 18:36:51 -0000

Hi.

It seems that some previously removed HOWTOs sneaked in again into the
"plain text" tarballs (and the corresponding directory on the server)
I noticed at least the 3Dfx-HOWTO, the GCC-HOWTO and the SSI-UML-HOWTO.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld ####@####.####
www: http://www.djpig.de/
From: ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2005 22:57:55 -0000

> Hi.
>
> It seems that some previously removed HOWTOs sneaked in again into the
> "plain text" tarballs (and the corresponding directory on the server)
> I noticed at least the 3Dfx-HOWTO, the GCC-HOWTO and the SSI-UML-HOWTO.

Thanks. I've removed them. Tomorrow's tar ball will not contain
those HOWTOs (3Dfx-HOWTO GCC-HOWTO GTEK-BBS-550 SSI-UML-HOWTO)

Greg

From: Frank Lichtenheld ####@####.####
Date: 3 Sep 2005 19:35:43 -0000

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 03:58:01PM -0700, ####@####.#### wrote:
> > It seems that some previously removed HOWTOs sneaked in again into the
> > "plain text" tarballs (and the corresponding directory on the server)
> > I noticed at least the 3Dfx-HOWTO, the GCC-HOWTO and the SSI-UML-HOWTO.
>
> Thanks. I've removed them. Tomorrow's tar ball will not contain
> those HOWTOs (3Dfx-HOWTO GCC-HOWTO GTEK-BBS-550 SSI-UML-HOWTO)

Thanks.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld ####@####.####