discuss: Thread: tldp job descriptions

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: tldp job descriptions
From: ####@####.#### ####@####.####
Date: 23 May 2005 15:47:12 -0000

The job descriptions that David Horton so diligently
prepared for TLDP are now posted on the main site.
I added a news item and a permanent link in the
"LDP Information" box.

Our thanks to David for his efforts and to those
volunteers that contributed content to David.

http://www.tldp.org/
http://www.tldp.org/jobdesc/

regards

--
Greg Ferguson
LDP volunteer / ldp(at)fergusontechgroup.com
From: Rahul Sundaram ####@####.####
Date: 23 May 2005 15:52:59 -0000

####@####.#### wrote:

>The job descriptions that David Horton so diligently
>prepared for TLDP are now posted on the main site.
>I added a news item and a permanent link in the
>"LDP Information" box.
>
>Our thanks to David for his efforts and to those
>volunteers that contributed content to David.
>
>http://www.tldp.org/
>http://www.tldp.org/jobdesc/

The website doesnt seem to be accessible to me

regards
Rahul
From: Rahul Sundaram ####@####.####
Date: 23 May 2005 16:20:01 -0000

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> ####@####.#### wrote:
>
>> The job descriptions that David Horton so diligently
>> prepared for TLDP are now posted on the main site.
>> I added a news item and a permanent link in the
>> "LDP Information" box.
>>
>> Our thanks to David for his efforts and to those
>> volunteers that contributed content to David.
>>
>> http://www.tldp.org/
>> http://www.tldp.org/jobdesc/
>>

> The website doesnt seem to be accessible to me

works now. good job. Does anyone represent LDP on legal issues and other
licensing concerns?

regards
Rahul

From: ####@####.#### ####@####.####
Date: 23 May 2005 16:36:11 -0000

> Does anyone represent LDP on legal issues and other
> licensing concerns?

Informally, that's been David Lawyer's job with contributions
from others.

Not I...

Greg
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jun 2005 02:26:15 -0000

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 04:36:10PM -0000, ####@####.#### wrote:
> > Does anyone represent LDP on legal issues and other
> > licensing concerns?
>
> Informally, that's been David Lawyer's job with contributions
> from others.

I guess I'm still doing this.  I'll post a new message re the problem
of a no-modify license where the author can't be located.  Then I need
to write something explaining the different circumstances of software
vs. documentation licenses.