discuss: Thread: TLDP author database

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: TLDP author database
From: Martin Wheeler ####@####.####
Date: 29 May 2005 23:06:42 -0000

Many thanks to all those who have entered their author details into the
tldp author database over the past few weeks -- the information is slowly
accreting.

This is just to let folks know however that the server this database runs
on is going offline soon for a few weeks for a re-vamp, and I haven't (and
won't have) time to transfer it to another machine for the interim.

Sorry about that -- but don't worry -- it'll be back soon.

Cheers,
####@####.####                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/
Subject: Re: TLDP author database
From: Martin Wheeler ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jul 2005 22:50:09 -0000

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Martin Wheeler wrote:

> This is just to let folks know however that the server this database runs on
> is going offline soon for a few weeks for a re-vamp, and I haven't (and won't
> have) time to transfer it to another machine for the interim.

Now back up.

looking forward to receiving your profiles.
####@####.####                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/