discuss: Thread: Re: Copyright Violation of 'Linux Dictionary' solved :)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Copyright Violation of 'Linux Dictionary' solved :)
From: Binh ####@####.####
Date: 13 May 2004 02:35:52 -0000

Dear all,

Seems as though an e-mail got lost somewhere along the
line.... I finally received a response today and it
was positive :) In all future publications of the
Linux Dictionary now though I will provide hyperlinks
to all databases that are based on TLDP version of the
Linux Dictionary as an incentive to properly source.
Off the top of my head, there are currently five of
them.

Thankyou all,
Binh.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 13 May 2004 04:01:32 -0000

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 12:17:28PM +1000, Binh Nguyen wrote:
> was positive :) In all future publications of the
> Linux Dictionary now though I will provide hyperlinks
> to all databases that are based on TLDP version of the
> Linux Dictionary as an incentive to properly source.

Excellent news, nice work!!

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin