discuss: Thread: submission

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: submission
From: Gerardo Arnaez ####@####.####
Date: 29 Mar 2004 03:37:10 -0000

high I need to know who to submit an update file
discuss mailing list wont let me send a file greater
thatn 30K

Thanks

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
Subject: Re: submission
From: "Rodolfo J. Paiz" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Mar 2004 05:49:17 -0000

At 21:37 3/28/2004, Gerardo Arnaez wrote:
>high I need to know who to submit an update file
>discuss mailing list wont let me send a file greater
>thatn 30K

I believe you need to send it to ####@####.#### Someone kindly correct
me if I am mistaken.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
####@####.####

From: Rahul ####@####.####
Date: 29 Mar 2004 19:18:05 -0000

 --- "Rodolfo J. Paiz" ####@####.#### wrote: >
At 21:37 3/28/2004, Gerardo Arnaez wrote:
> >high I need to know who to submit an update file
> >discuss mailing list wont let me send a file
> greater
> >thatn 30K
>
> I believe you need to send it to ####@####.####
> Someone kindly correct
> me if I am mistaken.

Yes. you are correct. Please read my faq and author's
guide linked through it.

http://tldp.org/FAQ/LDP-FAQ/
http://tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/html/index.html

regards
Rahul

Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html
From: Gerardo Arnaez ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jun 2004 04:37:59 -0000

Hi all I have commited what I think are the final
version changes to the Win+BSD+Linux-Install-HOWTO.xml
I think i have fixed all the quoutes problems but let
me know if there is anything else to fix. Thanks all

http://messenger.yahoo.com/