discuss: Thread: Hello

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Hello
From: ####@####.####
Date: 3 Feb 2002 22:58:29 -0000

I just spoke with wener about maintaining the linux for medicine how to.

and I read I am supposed to notify this list

Thanks

Subject: Re: Hello
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 5 Feb 2002 02:06:33 -0000

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 05:58:29PM -0500, ####@####.#### wrote:

> I just spoke with wener about maintaining the linux for medicine how to.
>
> and I read I am supposed to notify this list

Great, thanks. You'll get listed as the official maintainer only when
we receive your first submission. Welcome to the LDP!

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####

The heart may freeze or it can burn
The pain will ease if I can learn
There is no future
There is no past
I live this moment as my last
There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No day but today
	-- RENT
From: ####@####.####
Date: 5 Feb 2002 02:27:24 -0000

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, David Merrill wrote:

>> I just spoke with wener about maintaining the linux for medicine how to.
>>
>> and I read I am supposed to notify this list
>
>Great, thanks. You'll get listed as the official maintainer only when
>we receive your first submission. Welcome to the LDP!

Ok, will read up and get one going.

Thanks,

From: Jjj Ttttt ####@####.####
Date: 27 Sep 2007 04:29:18 +0000

    Hello

  I have a problem with my bridge. I want to built a bridge in my linux. I have two Ethernet card in my case and when I use brctl command and built a bridge  but it dose not ping client.please  help me.

  Tnx

Got a little couch potato?