discuss: Thread: Circuit Simulation on Linux HOWTO ready for editorial process

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Circuit Simulation on Linux HOWTO ready for editorial process
From: ####@####.#### (Stuart Brorson)
Date: 26 May 2004 11:55:48 -0000

Hello --

I have completed the first go-around of my "Circuit Simulation Using
gEDA/SPICE on Linux" HOWTO.  It is ready to go into the LDP's
editorial process.  Please browse over to:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/HOWTO/

and download it.

I provide two versions: one .pdf of the final doc and one .tar.gz
directory of the project files.  Since I am an SGML newbie, the SGML
formatting is not perfect.  Therefore, if one of the LDP's SGML gurus
could offer a few pointers about how to better lay out tables (for
example), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Stuart