discuss: Thread: Privoxy HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Privoxy HOWTO
From: Jonathan Carter ####@####.####
Date: 23 Sep 2003 14:00:48 -0000

Hi Group.

I'm new to the LDP. I've written a Provoxy (Proxy server) howto. How do
I submit it to be included with the rest of the HOWTO collection? Sorry
that I'm asking something that's most probably in some FAQ, but my
internet use is very limited and email is the most cost effective way
for me to communicate.

Jonathan

Subject: Re: Privoxy HOWTO
From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####