discuss: Thread: Samba over SSH Howto

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Samba over SSH Howto
From: Mark Williamson ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jul 2003 08:27:35 -0000

Greetings,

I am very sorry, i seem to have misplaced the changes Tabatha mentioned
i should make to the Samba over SSH Howto file.
I lost a lot of my email somehow and unfortunately this was one of the
items to disappear.

the howto of which i refer is this one
http://ibiblio.org/gferg/ldp/Samba-with-SSH/

I don't suppose that you still have a copy of the amendments required do
you? I suddenly find i have some free time again and as this howto has
been on my mind but unworked on for a while now i thought i would take
this opportunity to fix it up.

Thanks

Mark Williamson