discuss: Thread: Terminology Base

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Terminology Base
From: "Binh Nguyen" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jul 2003 14:29:34 -0000

Hello out there,

If anyone is interested I will be making a draft version of what I am
working on available. Like it says in the license under no circumstances can
it be re-distributed in any form. Its only a draft and editing is no way
near complete. However, I am currently on vacation so I think I will be able
to get it done this week. Current size is 4MB uncompressed. 1MB compressed.
1123 pages. Just roar definitions currently. NOTE - size and quality will
dramatically increase over the next few days. If you wish to receive a copy
please e-mail me offlist. If you think that there should be something that
should be included but hasn't been please say so.

Thankyou,
Binh.