discuss: Thread: lists.tldp.org behavior

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: lists.tldp.org behavior
From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 31 May 2003 18:50:46 -0000

Subject: Re: lists.tldp.org behavior
From: Svetoslav Slavtchev ####@####.####
Date: 31 May 2003 19:30:24 -0000

Quoting Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####

> Dear all,
>
> Is it me, or is it really after the problems we've been having that
> whenever you click on one of the lists from lists.tldp.org, it puts you
> back in last year, instead of showing most recent additions first?

Hi Tille,
i have the same problem
(but i'm sure only for submit@ where it puts me in Dec. 2002)

> I can easily change the date in the URL, but it's an extra step, and if
> this is the default for everyone, it does not give the right impression,
> imho.  And it is very confusing.
>
> What can be done about this?

It would be really nice if you could fix it :-)

best,

svetljo

From: Sergiusz Pawlowicz ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jun 2003 10:41:12 -0000

--->[Quoting Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####

> What can be done about this?

It should be definitly repaired! :-)
It is very high on my TODO list.

cheers - Sergiusz
--
private: http://ibiblio.org/ser/  company: http://it-zone.org/
on wallpaper: tldp.org, gnu.org, pld-linux.org, hyperreal.info