discuss: Thread: update and submission new Qmail howto

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: update and submission new Qmail howto
From: Gerardo Arnaez ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jun 2003 17:07:04 -0000

slight update, grammer and mispells correct
once this looks good I will start contactig the other
qmail authors and see if we can integrate them or at
least list them in a bound version of a how to

Thanks all

http://calendar.yahoo.com
Subject: Re: update and submission new Qmail howto
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jun 2003 19:50:27 -0000

Aha!  That's what I get for not reading ALL the discussion list mail.
Looks like you'd already taken my idea into consideration.  Sorry about
that!

Good luck,
Tabatha

--