discuss: Thread: qmail submission

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: qmail submission
From: Gerardo Arnaez ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jun 2003 16:27:03 -0000

Hi all. yet another mini how to on qmail
however I think this one addreses a very specific need
since it gives a step-by-step on setting up a very
nice email server that i have not seen addressed by
other howto,
you can read it to send comments at mung.net
I now submit the sgml
thanks all

http://calendar.yahoo.com
Subject: Re: qmail submission
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jun 2003 19:47:52 -0000

Hi Gerardo,

Thanks for posting your draft on the discussion list for feedback.

Is there any chance that this would fit well into something that exists
already?  I believe members of the discussion list will first want to
identify that, possibly recommend that you contact authors of similar
material to see if you can consolodate in any way.

Please note, I'm not trying to deter you from creating a mini-HOWTO,
only from duplication of effort.  It may become difficult for readers to
have to determine WHICH of all the HOWTOs on their subject is the one
they need to read, so many times consolidation helps.

Just a thought to bear in mind as you await feedback on your work!

Much thanks,
Tabatha Marshall

--
Tabatha Marshall