discuss: Thread: Re: failure notice

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Fwd: failure notice
From: --s+ ####@####.####
Date: 17 Jan 2002 13:22:14 -0000

--->[Quoting Parag mehta ####@####.####

> ####@####.####
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

Excuse me, proper address is of course:

	####@####.####

--
           http://ibiblio.org/ser/ | http://it-zone.org/
linuxdoc.org|gnu.org|hyperreal.pl|pld.org.pl|maxweber.net|it-zone.org
From: Binh ####@####.####
Date: 19 Dec 2003 22:14:51 -0000

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gabber.metalab.unc.edu.

ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept message with empty Subject (#5.7.0)

--- Enclosed is a copy of the message.

Hello out there,

Could you please publish minor revisions to the "Linux Dictionary" and "Linux Filesystem Hierarchy" guides.

http://cvsview.tldp.org/index.cgi/LDP/guide/docbook/Linux-Dictionary

http://cvsview.tldp.org/index.cgi/LDP/guide/docbook/Linux-Filesystem-Hierarchy

Thanks,
Binh.